Complaints and feedback
Complaints and feedback can be verbal or written.
All feedback is appreciated and valued; indeed, we view it as an opportunity to improve our services to you. You have the right to complain, without discrimination, and recriminations, and with assistance of interpreters and/or an advocate as required.
LSHCC Inc uses a three tier complaints handling system as follows:
- TIER 1: FRONTLINE COMPLAINT HANDLING
- Immediate low level resolution if possible
- TIER 2: INTERNAL REVIEW/INVESTIGATION
- Referred to internal review and investigation if either not resolved or not delegated to resolve at Tier 1
- TIER 3: EXTERNAL REVIEW
- Opportunity for complainant to apply for external review if not resolved at Tier 2
Notwithstanding the above, you have the right to escalate your complaint to a Committee member, or our funding bodies at any time if you are not satisfied with either the way the complaint is being handled, or the outcome.
Funding body: FACS
Ph: 02 6841 1523
If an interpreter is required ph: 133 677
Funding body: Albury City Council
Ph: 02 6023 8111
Ph: 02 9286 1000
If an interpreter is required ph: 131 450
Deaf/hearing or speech impaired ph: 1300 555 727 and ask for 02 9286 1000
Please download a feedback form here: